Cookies are small text files stored in your browser on your computer or mobile phone when you browse web-sites.
Our cookies enable us to:
- Make our web-site work as expected
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our web-site for you
- Track visits to the site articles so we know what kind of information is popular for our visitors
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More About Our Cookies
Web-site function cookies
Social Website Cookies
So that you can share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will depend on your settings with them.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Google Analytics - you can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics (we'd prefer you didn't though as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our web-site and therefore your experience on it. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)